Terms & Conditions
E BOUTIQUE TERMS
Agent means a third party delivery or shipping company, determined by Vestire such as Australia Post.
Business Day means a day on which trading banks are open for the transaction of banking business in Sydney, Australia.
Delivery Address means the address to which the Items are to be delivered as stated on the Order.
Delivery Fee means the fee charged for the delivery of Items. In certain cases, shipping will be at no cost. See “here” for more information on Shipping.
Gift Voucher means an online eBoutique gift voucher, to the value of a nominated amount.
Items means the items or products offered for sale described or displayed on the Site.
Law means any written rule or collection of rules, including, but not limited to any statute, regulation, order or rule, any government ordinance or by-law, any governmental agency's rule, regulation or determination, and any form of custom or policy recognised and enforced by judicial decision.
Order means a request by you to purchase Items from Vestire under these Terms.
Personal Information has the meaning in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Price means the purchase price of each Item as specified on the Site (which may include any applicable tax or duty, such as GST, if applicable.
Returns Policy means the Vestire policy here.
Site includes the sites available from www.vestirethelabel.com, or any other websites or apps maintained by or for Vestire.
Site Terms means the terms governing your use of the Site, here.
We, Us, Our, and Vestire means Vestire the label, where relevant, our Australian and international related bodies corporate.
You and Your means you as the purchaser of Items under these Terms.
- These Terms
- You will be bound by these Terms when you submit an Order via the Site. Each Order you place is a separate contract between you and Vestire. An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase Items for the Price (plus any Delivery Fee).
- You acknowledge that all Orders are for Items intended for personal and non-commercial use only, and that quantity restrictions may be applied by Vestire from time to time.
- In completing the Order form, you agree to provide complete and accurate personal details (or those of the recipient of gifts) to enable the processing and delivery of your Order. This information will also be used by the Agent to deliver your Order. You also agree to obtain consent to provide Vestire with personal details of recipients of gifts Ordered by you.
- From time to time, we may restrict the quantity of Items, which can be purchased in one Order, or during a particular time period, or per person, or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated you on the product page, in promotional materials or otherwise advised to you.
- Vestire will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfil or deliver Items to you (or your nominated recipient) as a result of inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in an Order by you.
- You may Order from Vestire if you are aged 16 years or over, have an active email account and a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
- Once you submit your Order, cancellations of your Order or changes to the Items in your Order cannot be made, unless by agreement with Vestire or otherwise under these Terms. However, you can return Items under the Returns Policy. You should check your Order carefully before submitting it.
- When we accept an Order, it constitutes an agreement by Vestire to supply the Items under these Terms. However, Vestire reserves the right to reject your Order later for any reason, at any time.
- If we reject an Order, we will notify you of the reason for rejection via email or phone as soon as reasonably practicable. Vestire will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an Order. If we reject an Order and your payment for the Items has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that Order.
- Availability of Items
- From time to time, some Items on the Site may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the relevant Items.
- We may withdraw or suspend from sale any Item displayed on the Site, either temporarily or permanently, at any time. Vestire is not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffer as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular Item. Where an Item which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from sale and your payment for the Item has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us.
- If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, image or a Price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Items displayed are for illustrative purposes only;
- any accessory featured with an Item is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; and
- where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of an Item, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order.
- Price and payment
- When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee.
- See our Shipping Information for an explanation of any taxes, including GST, VAT, Import fees, or other duties which might apply to your purchase.
- Vestire reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Items on the Site without notice to you. If you have already submitted an Order at a particular Price, there will be no change or alteration to that Price (provided your Order is not affected by a pricing error, in which case clause 4.4 will apply).
- You can pay for your Items by any of the methods specified on the Order form on the Site, including credit card and Pay Pal. The name on the credit card used for the payment must match the name on the Order.
- Any payment for an Order must be cleared by Vestire before Items are despatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected under clause 3. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer first to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method.
- In paying or attempting to pay for Items, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
- Lay by is not available for Orders.
- Vestire uses Agents to deliver your Items. You agree that your details, including your Delivery Address, will be supplied to the Agent for the purpose of delivering your Items.
- For specific information about Delivery Fees, timing estimates for delivery, and excluded locations, please see here.
- Notwithstanding the delivery times stated in the Shipping Information:
- Vestire cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the delivery time frames; and
- Vestire is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
- During major sales events, Orders may experience delivery delays.
- Delivery of Items will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you in the Order.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to accept delivery in your place. The representative must be over 16 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on your behalf. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on your representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- On delivery, the Agent may require you or your representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo ID. Vestire may not make delivery of the Items if the person receiving the Items is unable or unwilling to provide satisfactory evidence of proof of identity.
- You or your representative may be required to sign a delivery form to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery. Where redelivery is required because of refusal to accept delivery, you may be required to pay additional Delivery Fees.
- Once delivered, you must inspect the Items and ensure the Items delivered match your Order. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and incorrect Items as soon as possible by contacting Shop@vestirethelabel.com
- Order cancellations and Returns
- Unless provided for under these Terms, you cannot cancel or change an order unless agreed to by Vestire. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it to us. You will, however, be able to return Items under the Returns Policy.
- Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you return Items for change of mind or if you made an incorrect selection, including if you ordered the incorrect size, colour etc.
- Items can only be returned under these Terms and under the Returns Policy. The Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms.
- If Vestire processes a refund under these Terms, we will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund as soon as practicable. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Vestire is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- Promotions and Discounts
- You may receive online offers and promotions, whether mailed to your home or emailed to you, which include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when shopping on our Site. It is your responsibility to ensure the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of placing an Order. We cannot apply the Code after you have submitted your Order. Separate terms may apply to the use of the Code. Please read these carefully to make sure they apply to your purchase from Vestire. Any Code is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All references to times in promotions are based on the local time in Sydney, Australia, unless stated otherwise.
- Our newsletter sign up offer is valid one time per person and can only be applied on the first order placed per person. The offer is only applicable on full price items, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code on site and is subject the voucher conditions stated above.
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used for the payment of credit or store accounts. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- Gift Vouchers expire 12 months from the issue date, which is the date on which Vestire issued the Gift Voucher and not the date you received the Gift Voucher. Any unused amount after the expiry date of the Gift Voucher will not be refunded or credited.
- UPDATES AND TERMINATION
1. Vestire may vary these terms at any given time, by continuing to access our sites you are agreeing to these conditions and any variations. it is your responsibility to check regularly for any changes.
2. At any given time we may in our sole discretion, suspend any user from accessing our sites, without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms, suspension or termination should not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
3. Vestire may bring legal action against any party or individual for the breach of any of these terms.