Vestire (we, us or our) are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 as well as other applicable legislation, such as the Spam Act, and the Do Not Call Register Act.
Vestire hosts and operates the www.vestirethelabel.com website, including storing all of the data collected on or through the website. AND ensures that the personal information collected is accurate and secure. We will use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are:
- Processing transactions, in-store and online, and delivering products and services
- To provide any associated loyalty program
- Promoting us and our products and services, including through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media
- Performing research and statistical analysis, including for customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes. This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties.
- Recruiting staff and contractors
- General planning and administration
- Helping us tailor existing or develop new products, services or offers, and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities
- Developing or seeking to deliver new ranges of products or service
- Protecting the security of our stores, staff, customers, suppliers and merchandise (including theft and fraud prevention)
- Answering queries, resolving complaints, receiving compliments, responding to feedback or other customer inquiry processing and responding to social media
- THIRD PARTY
Vestire does not disclose personal information we collect to third parties without your consent, other than for the purposes of facilitating a service to you, which was the purpose for which the information was provided, or otherwise necessitated by law.
The steps we take to secure personal information include website protection measures, security restrictions on access to our computer systems, controlled access to our corporate premises, policies on document storage and security, personnel security and training and workplace policies. While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
5. CHANGES TO PRIVACY
If you have any questions, comments or complaints, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the current General Terms and Conditions of sale and General Terms and Conditions of use of the www.vestirethelabel.com website carefully.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that you read our terms and conditions upon entering our site.
1. WEBSITE SERVICES
1. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Our prices are complete within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
1. We endeavour to guarantee that our products are described are accurate on our website, however, under the circumstance that it is, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. If in the case of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or exclusion.
2 images are provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not warranty that any image will replicate in true colour nor that any given image will reproduce or render the full design relating to that product.
3. USE OF SITES
You must not:
1. Use the sites “The Website: www.vestirethelabel.com”, including Vestire social media sites “@vestirethelabel” for any activities, or post or spread the Sites any information or materials, which:
i. Breach any laws or regulations, infringes a third party's rights or privacy.
ii. Restricts with other users, or defames, harass, threatens, bullies, or offends any individual.
iii. is indecent, discriminatory or pornographic or which could result to civil or criminal crimes.
2. Use the Site to send uninvited commercial or bulk electronic messages;
3. Make any fraudulent or misrepresented queries, reservations or requests using the Sites;
4. Provide false information.
5. Interfere with the operation or make unauthorised adjustments to the Site.
6. Knowledgeably transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the site.
7. Hyperlink: linking our website, if conduct is found, and or become aware to us, we retain the right to serve you with notice.
8. Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
1. These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except in relation to application for any conjunctive relief requested by Vestire.
2. The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no exemplifications that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you must warrant all risks and are responsible for complying with the laws where you accessed the site.
1. Vestire makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
2. Vestire, its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, will not be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
3. Vestire does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, neither in relation to any matters after such download.
4. You assume all risks of use to all the features of the Sites.
5. By continuing access and use to our sites, you assume all responsibility of risks, terms and conditions, and all applicable laws.
6. We will endeavour to take due care in providing information on the Sites, however, we do not warranty either express or implied limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. We will endeavour to take all due care to ensure our website is free of any virus, Trojan horse, malware and or worm, however, we do not take responsibility for any damages to your computer and or software which arises with the connection to our site and or any linked website.
6. COPY RIGHT
1. Our Sites contains registered trademarks, designs, copyrights and other intellectual property that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use any of these without our consent.
1. We endeavor to take due care in all information provided to us, when accessing our website, however we can not ensure the safety of any information provided to us, these are provided at your own risk. However, we will take reasonable due care to preserve information given to us in a secure manner.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
Vestire uses varies of social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube); however these may vary over time, Vestire retains the rights to cease these at any given time.
2. Vestire does not necessarily govern, endorse, agree, encourage, in anyway with any comments, opinions, expressions, statements deemed inappropriate, or misleading posted by users, and third parties. any of these opinions, and expressions are solely responsible to those who post them and does not necessarily represent Vestire's views.
3. Users must not, post, repost, link, comment, tag, hashtag Vestire's social media sites in anything deemed misrepresented or misleading, false, defamatory, indecent bullying and or harassing.
4. Vestire retains the right to block and or delete, any user at any given time,